By registering for any of the programs/workshops (used interchangeably) offered at the Cre8ive Zone you are agreeing to the following:
I understand and agree that I am participating in the Cre8ive Zone programs voluntarily and at my own risk. I will not hold the Cre8ive Zone, their officers, directors, or employees, and any other participant liable for any negligence or alleged negligence or other fault (not including intentional acts) that results in personal injury, death, or property damage during or in connection with any of the programs offered at the Cre8ive Zone. The undersigned, for myself and for my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby releases and forever discharges the Cre8ive Zone, their directors, officers, and employees, and all other participants from all such claims. This waiver will be construed according to the law of the State of Georgia. I agree to the above participant waiver.
I, the undersigned, hereby give my permission for the Cre8ive Zone to procure all necessary medical help for myself, my child or ward while said person is under the direct supervision of the Cre8ive Zone and grant permission to its representatives to authorize any competent medical person to do all things reasonably necessary to take care of any injury or sickness. There is no health insurance or medical coverage provided. Acceptance of these policies acknowledges that the participant/guardian accepts responsibility for payment of any medical treatment that may be required while they are participating in any of the programs offered at the Cre8ive Zone. I agree to the above participant medical release.
Program registration implies permission to take photographs or videos of participants for the Cre8ive Zone promotional or publicity purposes (such as brochures, annual reports, web pages, exhibit displays, newspapers, magazines, or television news).
Participants are not compensated for the use photographs and videos, and that all photographs and videos are properties of the Cre8ive Zone. For questions regarding our programs or to request a written copy of the waiver, email email@example.com or call (229) 316-8229
- The Cre8ive Zone is not responsible for lost, missing, or damaged personal items.
- If attending any of our programs (camps, classes, workshops, parties), please leave valuables and personal electronics at home.
In order to make the experience of our programs a positive one for all students and staff, the Cre8ive Zone has a strict policy to manage behavior incidents that involve chronic disruption of programs and/or safety.
A child will be removed from any of our programs for any disruptive behaviors such as verbal abuse, leaving the group, refusal to follow disciplinary or instructional directions, endangering of self, staff, or other students, incidents involving improper or unsafe use of equipment
Our staff will complete a written report, and a parent/guardian or teacher will be contacted.
The Cre8ive Zone is responsible for students’ safety during scheduled workshop time. We do not release unchaperoned students from workshops due to issues of safety and liability. Exceptions will be made for students leaving our workshops to meet parents in the lobby.
Children will only be released to the parents/guardians and individuals named in the child’s files as approved for pick-up. Parents will sign their child out on the daily attendance sheet. Children will not be released to unauthorized persons. If a parent or guardian would like to add or remove names from this list they may do so by contacting the Cre8ive Zone.
Written permission for releasing a child must be provided by a parent or guardian.
Children attending Summer Camp at the cre8ive Zone are expected to:
- Be responsible for their actions
- Respect each other and the environment
- Base all interactions on honesty
- Care for themselves and others around them
- Make appropriate choices for themselves
- Behavior which is considered to be unacceptable includes the following:
- Endangering the health and/or safety of another child and staff member
- Damaging the Cre8ive Zone property
- Leaving the program area without permission
- Continuing to disrupt the program in any way
- The use of profanity, vulgar or obscene words and gestures
- Possession of a weapon
- Bullying and mocking
- Any action which may make another camper uncomfortable
Cre8ive Zone property is locked between 9:30 am – 11.55 am; 1:30 pm – 3.55pm. Parents/Visitors are not allowed in (unless there is an emergency). If an emergency occurs at camp we will take the following actions;
- If it is life threatening, we will contact emergency medical services (911)
- If it is not a life-threatening emergency, we will determine appropriate next steps in caring for the child.
- In both cases, the child’s parent(s) will be called. If we are unable to reach the parents, we will try the other emergency contacts listed in their paperwork. If we are unable to reach the parent or the emergency contact, we will contact the child’s physician
3320 Bemiss Road, Valdosta, GA 31605
M-F (4:30pm- 7:00pm); Sat (10:00am – 7:00pm)
Connect With Us
Creativity Through Play
All rights reserved ~ The Cre8ive Zone ~ Terms & Conditions